Header

Lakeitha Alston's Buccaneer Basketblog





What up what up what up Bucs!? What has 2 thumbs and is ready for basketball season to kick off?? THIS GIRL (me)!! Boy oh Boy I can smell packed out arenas, sweaty gym socks, and court burn in the air already! It got here quickly and I'm glad. This season is going to be something special I can just feel it. Us Lady Bucs are preparing for our exhibition game Saturday night (November 5th) at 8pm and we are all excited. I can't wait for the Buc Dome to be filled with screaming fans! I'm getting pumped up just typing about it. We've been working on a lot this past week in practice and I must say I have seen an improvement already. This first game will be a great learning experience for all of us, even the returners. We will develop even stronger as a team after our first contest and what could be better than that?? I suppose I've talked enough, God Bless and Go Bucs!!





0 comments: