Header

Buccaneer BasketBlog - Margaret Spaulding - January 19, 2011

The women's basketball team will be providing fans a unique look inside the program as members of the team contribute to a weekly blog.

Hey Bucs Fans!


The new semester got off to a slow start with all the delays due to ice, not that I minded (Haha). Classes were postponed for a day and a half making Christmas break just a little bit longer. And after I thought things couldn’t get better, we started a three game winning streak. First we took down Coastal in over time, then PC. Our defense Monday night soundly put away UNC Asheville. I’m so excited to watch our season unfold and be a part of my team’s success. Practices have been great and everyone is put forth the effort to become Big South Champions. It’s great to be a part of a team where everyone knows what hard work is.

Classes have also been good……..so far. All my professors seem interesting. My favorite class by far is my Political Science class. We have interesting discussions and debates based on our reading. Since I plan on being a lawyer one day debating is particularly enjoyable to me. The work isn’t very heavy but its tons of reading. As much as I love class I still can’t wait until it’s over so I can start my summer break.

Margaret Spaulding #23

0 comments: