Header

Today was...well...um yea...

Overall the team did really well (YAY LADY BUCS) ! I am really mad at myself for running my slowest time in the past two or three years (I really don't know what happened and I think I will be avoiding coach for a minute). My other two races went pretty well, so I happy about that. I had to have a pep talk in order to get focused for tomorrow, because today did not go how I wanted. The night ended pretty well with plenty of food (YUM I love to eat) and of course plenty of laughs with the team. The laughter really took off in our team meeting when we attempted to discuss today's events. Because our team is slightly goofy we enjoyed people falling off of the bed and finding other ways to embarrass themselves with entertaining noises. Now its time to call it a night, take a shower, and lay down. I think I will eat some more and talk on the phone so that I can truly be prepared for tomorrow.

~D.Gibson~

0 comments: