Header

Buccaneer BasketBlog - Katie Tull - October 12, 2010

The women's basketball team will be providing fans a unique look inside the program as members of the team contribute to a weekly blog.

What's up to all the CSU fans out there?! Its round two with this blog shindig and it’s my turn to give it a go. My name is Katie Tull and I'm a senior here at the University...I'm not near the grammatical genius that Miss Wasmer is so you'll have to bear with me :) This past week has been a crazy one, but it feels good to get some real live basketball practices under our belts. A top highlight for us as a team; we KILLED the Olympic shooting drill, we are setting the bar high this year baby!! It’s the time of year that BANa (our rehydration drinks) and ice baths become our best friend; but hey it'll be worth when we're winning our conference rings right? :) Coach G, being the saint that she is, so graciously gave us the weekend off which gave me and my teammates time to relax and catch up with the friends and fam. Some of the girls used their weekend off, as well as some of the coaches to help out with Habitat for Humanity...I hear they had a blast, and it’s definitely a testimony for the character of the team we have this year. You know, I was thinking the other day, and became pretty curious as to the actual definition of a Buccaneer, and here it is: buccaneer is taken from the word "boucanier" which literally means, to smoke some meat. Well, I think this definition is darn near perfect, because that's EXACTLY what we plan on doing this season, smoking some Big South meat :) sooo, anyone up for a cook out, jump on board! That's all I have for now, we'll see ya on the court

-Katie Tull #25

MP BABY
"For man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible"

0 comments: